Charm Me Midi Matte dark Tan bespoke

here is is finally! arrived this am and i can't stop gawping at this leather... IMO it really suits the style of bag, and the CMM is actually very roomy for me. i chose brass hW and yellow(tan) lining, which is a little stiffer than the pink but works well.....

i keep thinking this leather would look gorgeous in a Rock me or Rock Me Midi, but i'm all spent out for now! its a stiffish leather and holds shape a lot more than regular matte leathers..its a shame as i just looked on BEC and couldn't find this thick matte leaher listed anymore???

Attachments

• P1010036.JPG
    P1010036.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010037.JPG
    P1010037.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 94
  • P1010038.JPG
    P1010038.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010039.JPG
    P1010039.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 93
Yay! I've been waiting for these pics since I've been debating a tan Charm Me! So... just to clarify.. this is "dark tan?" This was the thick dark tan?

Whatever it is, it's very lovely and classic. It should suit you for YEARS! Enjoy!

Dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful! Prada, I have been waiting for this handbag like it was my own and it has exceeded my expectations. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve her!

Love her, love her, love her! I cannot wait to get this style some day. Love that you got the long tassels too.

Enjoy! I may (ok, will for sure) stop back to visit her, if you will allow me visitation rights. :love:

Will you please add these lovely pictures to the BE Reference Library?
A huge please and :ty:

Yay! I've been waiting for these pics since I've been debating a tan Charm Me! So... just to clarify.. this is "dark tan?" This was the thick dark tan?

Whatever it is, it's very lovely and classic. It should suit you for YEARS! Enjoy!

Hi yes it is; I tried to double check the leather name before I posted but couldn't find it - hope it isn't finished...

Dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful! Prada, I have been waiting for this handbag like it was my own and it has exceeded my expectations. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve her!

Love her, love her, love her! I cannot wait to get this style some day. Love that you got the long tassels too.

Enjoy! I may (ok, will for sure) stop back to visit her, if you will allow me visitation rights. :love:

Will you please add these lovely pictures to the BE Reference Library?
A huge please and :ty:
Thanks, will add pics to ref when I get a few mins xx