Charm changer ......

I'm a changer. I do have certain fobs that I use repeatedly on certain bags. Like on my black Tattoo Tote, I seem to always use the skull & crossbones fob. I don't know why, it just seems to go.

On my other bags, if I don't feel like changing bags that day, but I feel like some kind of change, I'll change up the fob I have on it. I used to use scarves, but I got tired of them very quickly as (for me) they get dirty and/or come untied.

I like the charms with the lobster clasp because that makes it easier to change, but what I've noticed is that certain charms match perfectly to certain bags so I'll just keep the charm on that particular bag. I probably have enough charms to have one on each bag, but there are a couple I like to put on any bag because they match everything.

I buy fobs for particular bags, and leave them on. My Pisces fob is ALWAYS on my glam tote, Ladybug on Sabrina, Legacy Lipgloss on Peyton. Maggie and Hailey are fob-less, but there really isn't a good place to hang one.

I buy a charm/fob, put it on the bag and it stays there. Sometimes I do buy a charm/fob for a certain bag but most of the time, I buy them and save them until I get the perfect bag for them.:P

Speaking of charms, can anyone point me to the fairly recent thread we had that said where we can by the Fob clips to easily attach these...cannot find it in search. Thanks!