Charm bracelet?

1. I need ideas for a gift for my daughter..she's "graduating" from elementary school..her school goes to sixth grade..I thought about a charm bracelet but I haven't seen any I love...she is a very good student all A's all through elem,president of student council,choir,general do-gooder, gifted..basically she's been a great kid so far..did I mention she's usually kind to her little sister!:love: :lol: ..anyway she has a laptop, a cell phone, a coach bag..and she would want me to mention her 5 pairs of converse..:lol:
    She's 12 and she kind of has her own style..so any suggestions would really help!!
    Thanks 123_2398.JPG

2. i just wanted to say your daughter's very fashionable....gimme a minute to dig up some cute bracelets :P

3. I have this stretchy silver bracelet that comes with a diamond initial..My daughter wants one sooo badly! it cost like 400-500 dollars...Its a great keepsake...My jeweler carries them as do alot of jewelers now!

4. do you have a pic?

5. Thanks JC..she thinks so!!

6. Your daughter is very pretty. I'd suggest a modest piece of jewelry. Maybe a locket? Or maybe a Coach handbag or mini skinny?

7. You are such a sweet mom! :cry: The last piece of jewelry my mother ever gave me was actually from when I graduated elementary, lol. Beautiful daughter :heart:3

Any particular material for the bracelet?

8. okay i'm back :lol:

since it's a graduation gift maybe a graduation charm bracelet would be cute:

this juicy one has the year on it so it's a nice commemoratin of an important day for her

[​IMG]

or you can buy her the bracelet and help her choose her own charms

[​IMG][​IMG]

here's another cute juicy one

[​IMG]

9. I will post a pic of my bracelet in the AM......I am actually gonna order my daughter one for her 10th bday ina few weeks!!she has everything and I know she would flip if I got it!!

10. How about James Avery? I started one for my daughter, it's great!
    Bracelets:
    http://secure.jamesavery.com/view_jewelry/search/searchResults.jsp?functionId=5

Charms:
    http://secure.jamesavery.com/view_jewelry/search/searchResults.jsp?functionId=30

I like these because even family in other states can help her collect the charms and they don't outgrow them for some time. I bought my 5 yr old DD one and if it's set on the clasp, it's too big, but I crawl up the bracelt and clasp into one of the links, it looks perfect!

11. i really like the idea of these envelope bracelets as well......there's a little insert that goes in the envelope on which you can have a message or photo engraved so it's meaningful and pretty....

[​IMG]

http://www.personalizedboutique.com/dangle_envelope_charm.htm

and you can choose from a bunch of different envelope styles

12. That is so cool! I've never heard about those before.

13. [​IMG]

I was going to suggest the graduation charm bracelet too. I'm going to hint to to everyone because I'm graduating this year also!

You can get a charm bracelet but only get one charm. For every important event in upcoming years, you can add another charm so when she grows up she has a bracelet full of all her childhood memories.

14. Jc-
    Thats My Bracelet!!! Lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice