Charlotte Tilbury thread

auntynat

O.G.
Apr 13, 2009
Hi, has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury range? I am in Asia and used to have to buy online via Net a Porter, but it's now stocked in Lane Crawford. Very impressed with the textures. I tried the foundation and powder and am now alternating between my usual Chanel and Charlotte. Will post some li colours shortly, but has anyone else tried this range?

Reactions: Minahil Noor
I absolutely love CT lipsticks. From the colours to consistency and staying power I pretty much don’t wear many other brands now. Also have the rock and kohl eyeliner which I really like too.

Reactions: auntynat
I would recommend the Flawless Finish powder as well, it saved me at my wedding. The finish was natural and long lasting and it didn't look cakey after touch ups. I would also recommend the lipsticks, my fav is Pillow talk a very nice pink.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
I love the lipsticks. Right now i have 5 lipstick and the kohl eyeliner. I have to tell myself a few days a week to use my Tom Fords, Armani, Chanel, Nars, etc.. I definitely need to get the foundation.

Reactions: bobolo
Anyone getting or tried the new Pillow Talk eye palette? It is supposed to be released today exclusively on the Charlotte Tilbury website. I was able to place a VIP presale but haven’t received it yet. It looks really promising!