Charlotte Tilbury thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury range? I am in Asia and used to have to buy online via Net a Porter, but it's now stocked in Lane Crawford. Very impressed with the textures. I tried the foundation and powder and am now alternating between my usual Chanel and Charlotte. Will post some li colours shortly, but has anyone else tried this range?

Minahil Noor likes this.
  2. I have a few things from CT. My favorite is the mascara. I actually prefer it over Tom Ford. I also like her highlighter.

auntynat likes this.
  3. I absolutely love CT lipsticks. From the colours to consistency and staying power I pretty much don’t wear many other brands now. Also have the rock and kohl eyeliner which I really like too.

auntynat likes this.
  4. I like CT, I use her foundations. Marvellous :heart:

auntynat likes this.
  5. Charlotte Tilbury is simply remarkable when it comes to textures, i've tried and strongly recommend.

wee drop o bush and auntynat like this.
  6. I love the CT mascara

wee drop o bush likes this.
  7. I love the CT lipsticks and pencils — Very Victoria, Bond Girl & pillow talk. The Flawless Finish powder is awesome as well - gives an airbrushed effect.

8. I would recommend the Flawless Finish powder as well, it saved me at my wedding. The finish was natural and long lasting and it didn't look cakey after touch ups. I would also recommend the lipsticks, my fav is Pillow talk a very nice pink.

9. LOVE her cosmetics !!

10. I love the lipsticks. Right now i have 5 lipstick and the kohl eyeliner. I have to tell myself a few days a week to use my Tom Fords, Armani, Chanel, Nars, etc.. I definitely need to get the foundation.

bobolo likes this.
  11. Love her lipsticks as well! Also own the Flawless Finish Powder and the cult classic Filmstar Bronze & Glow - love everything I've tried from CT

12. Anyone getting or tried the new Pillow Talk eye palette? It is supposed to be released today exclusively on the Charlotte Tilbury website. I was able to place a VIP presale but haven’t received it yet. It looks really promising!

13. i'm almost exclusive to charlotte tilbury makeup at this point - it's all fantastic - what are you looking for?

14. I loveeee Charlotte Tilbury airbrush flawless finish

imgg likes this.
  15. Yes, its pretty awesome. I prefer it to my more expensive La Mer powder.

Happylilly likes this.