Charlotte Tilbury beauty

I searched and there wasn't a C.T. thread so I thought I'd start one. I just received her bronze and glow and I'm very impressed. I have a couple of other things on the way. Have others tried her line yet? Thoughts?

I had a bit of a splurge :blush: and this is what I got :-

1) Multi-Miracle Glow - a large pot of cleanser, mask and balm. My preferred usage is as a balm on hands, elbows and knees. Works very well for everything though. It has a scent that reminds me of the 60's/70's.

2) Charlotte's Magic Cream - got a free 15ml sample of this. I was expecting it to be more moisturising tbh. It can be more moisturising if I use about double the amount of cream that I normally would use. I have dryish/mature skin btw.

3) Wonderglow - OK ish. Again, I was expecting more.

4) Light Wonder foundation - As above.

5) The Retoucher - the best type of pen concealer I have tried. Moist, coverage can be built up, and doesn't emphasize (or create) any under-eye creases. Excellent (imo!).

I haven't tried anything else but I'm tempted.....:biggrin:

I had a bit of a splurge :blush: and this is what I got :-

1) Multi-Miracle Glow - a large pot of cleanser, mask and balm. My preferred usage is as a balm on hands, elbows and knees. Works very well for everything though. It has a scent that reminds me of the 60's/70's.

2) Charlotte's Magic Cream - got a free 15ml sample of this. I was expecting it to be more moisturising tbh. It can be more moisturising if I use about double the amount of cream that I normally would use. I have dryish/mature skin btw.

3) Wonderglow - OK ish. Again, I was expecting more.

4) Light Wonder foundation - As above.

5) The Retoucher - the best type of pen concealer I have tried. Moist, coverage can be built up, and doesn't emphasize (or create) any under-eye creases. Excellent (imo!).

I haven't tried anything else but I'm tempted.....:biggrin:

I will have to try her retoucher. Need to wait until some blogs post swatches so I can pick the correct color. Sounds interesting!

I bought the Bronze and Glow which I love (especially the contouring product in the duo). The texture is smooth and it does not streak or create a harsh line like similar powders. I just received the Sex on Fire blush. I wore it today. I think I should have bought the Love Glow shade instead. SOF is a pretty medium rose pink, but it is too similar to other blushes I have. Plus, I had to blend it a lot for it to look more natural.

I have my eye on the following: the foundation in Fair 1, the pressed powder in Fair, the Pillow Talk lip liner, the Love Glow blush, and the Magic Cream.

I got the Bronze Goddess eye shadow palette, Bronze and Glow and the brush. Oh, and the Wonder Glow.

Love the ES and bronzer palette. The Wonder Glow wasn't quite what I was expecting (thought it would be more of a colourless primer) but it's very nice. I'd like to try the lipsticks but need to see those in person first.

I have the Magic Cream on the way; hope it's as good as I've read.

I wore the new eyeshadow palette in Uptown Girl yesterday. I found the shadow easy to apply and very easy to blend. I did not use the super sparkly shade (I feel it's more for a night out, since it's so glittery.), but the shadows had plenty of shimmer. In fact, I felt a little too much for my tastes. I think the next time I wear them, I'll throw in a matte shade to tone it down.

The shadow lasted all day without smudging or fading. In fact, it was the only part of my makeup that lasted until bedtime. Now, I'm interested in the palette that has the matte shades.

I ve The Vintage Vamp eyeshadow palatte and the pressed power in medium. The es has gd color payoff, easy to blend n long wearing. I prefer CT eyeshadow to Tom Ford. The pressed powder is amazing, it gives an airbrush finish n keeps oilies under control. Now waiting for 2 more palettes to arrive - the rock chick & uptown girl

I'm dying to try the CT lipsticks - both the matte revolution and k.i.s.s.i.n.g. Pricey though and as I recently tried Lipstick Queen (which I loved), I'm debating whether they would be even better quality. Any thoughts/opinions?