I will have to try her retoucher. Need to wait until some blogs post swatches so I can pick the correct color. Sounds interesting!I had a bit of a splurge and this is what I got :-
1) Multi-Miracle Glow - a large pot of cleanser, mask and balm. My preferred usage is as a balm on hands, elbows and knees. Works very well for everything though. It has a scent that reminds me of the 60's/70's.
2) Charlotte's Magic Cream - got a free 15ml sample of this. I was expecting it to be more moisturising tbh. It can be more moisturising if I use about double the amount of cream that I normally would use. I have dryish/mature skin btw.
3) Wonderglow - OK ish. Again, I was expecting more.
4) Light Wonder foundation - As above.
5) The Retoucher - the best type of pen concealer I have tried. Moist, coverage can be built up, and doesn't emphasize (or create) any under-eye creases. Excellent (imo!).
I haven't tried anything else but I'm tempted.....