Charlotte Ronson Makeup - thoughts?

amesnyc

Sep 1, 2009
Has anyone ever used Charlotte Ronson's eyeshadows? I saw some of her palettes in Sephora and thought they looked nice - but I don't know anything about the brand. Do her eyeshadows last?

Has anyone ever used Charlotte Ronson's eyeshadows? I saw some of her palettes in Sephora and thought they looked nice - but I don't know anything about the brand. Do her eyeshadows last?

I didn't extensively try out the shadows, but I did try one beigey neutral on. It looked pretty in the store, however...when I got into my car I had glitter chunk fall-out under my eyes! Not sparkle- actual glitter!

The palettes do look really pretty, just beware that some shades may be a bit OTT.

I didn't extensively try out the shadows, but I did try one beigey neutral on. It looked pretty in the store, however...when I got into my car I had glitter chunk fall-out under my eyes! Not sparkle- actual glitter!

The palettes do look really pretty, just beware that some shades may be a bit OTT.
ooh - falling glitter is NO good! That's a huge pet-peeve of mine. Thanks for letting me know! That's a shame, they really did look pretty in the store.