Charlotte Purse Forum Meeting

^^^Hahahah, Pradapsycho! I was looking forward to that! And I would whip out my Bottega Veneta wallet and we could have some kind of contest! Maybe another weekend if you and Kara and any other PF members in Charlotte have a free Saturday, I can drive up and we can meet for lunch and some shopping.

debbie/Piperlu--I hope we can meet sometime, too. Another PF gtg, perhaps? Believe me, as much as I love my family, I was really looking forward to the January fun at SouthPark.

^^^We've got people coming in from Raleigh, maybe Georgia, Myrtle Beach and from Asheville. They are making a weekend out of it and staying in a hotel on Saturday. Could you do that?

Hi Everyone! How Are You? I Hope You Are Having A Great Week! :smile:

I Sent Everyone (On My List) An Email For Our Day.

If For Some Reason You Did Not Receive It Or Our Interested In Going & Would Like To Receive It. Please PM Me & I Will Get It Out To You!
I Am Looking Forward To Our Day!!!!

Remember, Everyone Is Welcome....& Of Course, If You Are Interesting In Bringing Others ~ That Is Great (Just Remember To Remind Me In The RSVP)!!!

I Can't Wait To Meet Everyone!!!!!!! Talk To You Soon & As You All Know Contact Me Anytime!!!

All My Best ~ Kara :smile:

-Oh Boxermom! As I Told You Before We Are Going To Miss You!!! We Will Definitely Do This Again!!!! :smile: I Hope We Can Make A Day To Meet Soon...Of Course, I Know We All Want Meet Up With Boxermom. Let Me Know....When It's Good For You!!!

-Guccifan ~ I Wish You Could Make It. I Would Love To See Your Little Doll ~ 6 Mos. So Precious!!! I Hope We Can Meet Sometime Soon....Maybe Part Way??? Talk To You Soon!!! :smile:

I will be thinking about you all that day--darn, darn, darn that I can't go (family stuff that day--they couldn't pick another day!). Bagluv and Prada Psycho and any other Charlotte PFr's--I'd dearly love to find another day to meet you at SouthPark. I'm flexible so I'm hopeful it won't be a long time before it happens. When you shop, please leave something for me to buy when I get there!

Bagluv, I read that you lost your grandmother--I'm so sorry. Such a sad time for you and your family, yet you keep your spirits up better than anyone!:heart:

I will be thinking about you all that day--darn, darn, darn that I can't go (family stuff that day--they couldn't pick another day!). Bagluv and Prada Psycho and any other Charlotte PFr's--I'd dearly love to find another day to meet you at SouthPark. I'm flexible so I'm hopeful it won't be a long time before it happens. When you shop, please leave something for me to buy when I get there!

Boxermom - I'd love to meet you there sometime and we'll have lunch at Harpers to make up for you missing the outing!

Bagluv, I read that you lost your grandmother--I'm so sorry. Such a sad time for you and your family, yet you keep your spirits up better than anyone!:heart:

Sorry you can't come, but I know we can all hook up again at some point. I love that mall in Charlotte and would love an excuse to go again and again and again. LOL

^^^Debbie, I was in Myrtle Beach this morning at a grocery store stocking up for the holiday weekend (because our stores over the NC state line have such a poor selection). We could get together with charleston-mom and have a mini-PF group!

SouthPark seems to have everything--I'd give a lot to have a similar one close to me! You gals will have a super time.:party:

Oh I might be in NC visiting my inlaws then, maybe I'll be able to come too. My sisterinlaws live in Mooresville, and my in laws live on the NC/SC border. But I don't have any confirmed flight plans yet; depends on work. So count me as a maybe.