charlotte or raleigh nc lv????

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone out there been to these 2 lv's??? which one do yall recommend if youve been to them??? charlottes about an 2 hr 45 min away while raleigh is hour less but i dont mind driving for better customer service, etc..thanks yall

2. I live in Charlotte so naturally I go to the location at SouthPark Mall. I have never had any issues with customer service. And if you do Neimans is right around the corner.

3. I love the Raleigh LV!! The 3 SA's I've encountered there have always been super nice and it's a decent size even though it's in Saks. I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and I was planning to stop by!

4. I just love the Charlotte LV - but I like free-standing boutiques more than ones in other stores. Jeremy is the best SA ever! Also, you have Nieman's, Tiffany's, Hermes, Burberry and Nordstroms! The Raleigh LV is in Saks, but the mall itself is just terrible.

5. I went there the day after thanksgiving.. Jeremy is indeed very nice! :yes:

6. Charlotte LV...that is the store I go to. And Jeremy is the BEST!!!!! I have always had good service.

7. The Charlotte store is nice and Jeremy is great and so are the ladies

the store, IMO, is disappointing because it is so small and like many stores, no RTW.

I hate that.

it is a nice store and great mall.

8. thanks yall!!! road trip tomorrow!!!! lol cant wait to tell hubby hes taking me on his day off 2 wks before 13 month deployment!!!! lol "quality time" :smile:

9. I can't speak for the Raleigh store but I HIGHLY recommend the Charlotte store. I have purchased 3 bags there! Each and every SA has been very helpful and nice!