Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats

joomyleloo

Mar 3, 2013
I searched around TPF and did not see any thread dedicated specifically to CO Kitty Flats/ Loafers, so I thought it might be interesting to start one for kitty lovers to share some pics!

Please let me know if there is actually already a thread for CO Kitty Flats, TIA!

IMO opinion that shoe has pretty much reached iconic status which makes them timeless. I love them although I don't own a pair but one day, I may give in. I just wore so many cutsie pictorial ballets in the 80s that I'm not sure i can go there again but if I decide to, that's the shoe even though I am a dog person.

I found the pink and silver glitter version at Nordstrom Rack for $85! Which is a steal, but I'm unsure because they are very sparkly! Opinions on the glitter version of the kitty flat? View attachment 3705024
Well I love them, I love the price too wow :nuts:
I can see it being a statement piece, very simple outfit and also how amazing they will sparkle in the sun! I have glitter Loub flats which kill my feet worse than his high heels and glitter in the sun looks amazing :smile:

Reactions: scgirl212
I'm a secondary school teacher and my Year 9 (13-14) group took to meowing at me when I wore them :biggrin: Very funny, but a little distracting when trying to teach maths, so I don't wear them to school anymore!

Reactions: shuze
I've posted these elsewhere but I've admired the flats but I'm not really a cat person, however the #emoticats I found whimsical and hilarious! So I found a pair on the sale rack in Nordstrom in Valley Fair visiting my sister and bought them. I've already worn them to work on jeans and jersey day, but I plan on sneaking them in on as many days as I have a day with too many meetings.IMG_8712.JPG

Reactions: coeur and GrRoxy