Charlotte NC Southpark Meeting: September 20th.

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys,

Since I'm the unofficial tPF meeting social director, I thought I'd post this over here since not everyone gets to the General Discussion area. ;)

If you're interested in meeting up with us, just send me a PM with your real name and cell phone number and I'll put you on the list. Here's to a great day of shopping, food, fun and most important: FRIENDS! :hugs:

http://forum.purseblog.com/tpf-meetings/charlotte-gals-dust-off-the-credit-cards-326752.html

wow.. very nice.. i hope there's another one sometime between 4th week of nov to 2nd week of dec because i will be there on thanksgiving :smile::tup::heart:

I think I'll be able to make it. I'll be out of town for most of the week, but I should be back by Friday. I'll be exhausted, but nothing refreshes like a little orange!

I think I'll be able to make it. I'll be out of town for most of the week, but I should be back by Friday. I'll be exhausted, but nothing refreshes like a little orange!

Sounds great! Just pop me a PM with your real name and cell phone number so I can keep you posted. :tup:

wow.. very nice.. i hope there's another one sometime between 4th week of nov to 2nd week of dec because i will be there on thanksgiving :smile::tup::heart:

We've made it a practice to avoid having meetings during holidays and heavy shopping times, like the madness during the After Thanksgiving Sales. :wtf:

We generally get together in Jan/Feb, some time in the Spring and Fall. So far that works pretty well. There's always an announcement in the tPF Meetings sub-forum in the General Discussion forum, so keep an eye there for the next one. ;)

PP so nice of you to organize this! Are you near downtown Charlotte?

Vlad and I are driving through this weekend :smile:

Oh drat the bad timing. Any chance you'll be in the area on the 20th? We'd LOVE to have you and Vlad pop in, even for a short visit at the H boutique.:nuts:

Southpark Mall is in Southeast Charlotte, maybe 20-30 minutes from downtown (traffic permitting). I'm just guessing. I'm in Gaston County (west of Charlotte) it's about a 40 minute drive for me on the weekends.

We've made it a practice to avoid having meetings during holidays and heavy shopping times, like the madness during the After Thanksgiving Sales. :wtf:

We generally get together in Jan/Feb, some time in the Spring and Fall. So far that works pretty well. There's always an announcement in the tPF Meetings sub-forum in the General Discussion forum, so keep an eye there for the next one. ;)

thanks PP:tup:

:nuts:ONE WEEK AND COUNTING!!:nuts:

I just sent out the itinerary to everyone that has confirmed with me so far. If you didn't get the PM, please let me know. If you have any questions, just reply to the PM.

Please check the main thread for any updates.
http://forum.purseblog.com/tpf-meetings/charlotte-gals-dust-off-the-credit-cards-326752.html

If anyone else would like to come, there's plenty of time. Just drop me a PM. I'll add you to the list and PM the itinerary to you.

Where is everyone staying? I live in Winston Salem, just 90 miles away, but I'm sure I'll be tired at the end of a long shopping day, and I thought it would be nice to make it a mother-daughter weekend thing for Isabelle and me. I'm thinking the Marriott Charlotte Southpark - must be close - so we can either come in the night before and be fresh the day of, or stay Saturday evening and not have to worry about evening traffic on the way home - just leave after checkout on Sunday. Does anyone else plan on staying overnight? I would like some feedback. Thanks.

Hi DG,
You might want to post this on the main tPF meeting announcement thread. Not everyone that is coming is an H gal and reads this sub-forum. ;)

I know there are several folks that come from out of town and stay the night. They're better help than I will be since I'm right next door to Charlotte. :yahoo:

oh my, have a great time. i wish i could make it :biggrin:

by the way, i heard they were expecting some jypsieres in soon. maybe you'll get to see them :biggrin: !!!

and please post how your experiences were!