'charlotte' large top handle bag with G ornament & hand stitching

MayBabe

Aug 19, 2008
Hi,
I saw this bag on Gucci.com http://www.gucci.com/ie/uk-english/ie/spring-summer-10/handbags/#0-1146251-218782A2O0G1200 and love love this bag but never saw it in real life. I am just wondering any of you have this bag? Can it be carried on the shoulder comfortably?Is it too big? Is it heavy?Is this collection usually included in Gucci sale?
Compare to this Charlotte, which one do you prefer?http://www.gucci.com/ie/uk-english/ie/classics/handbags/#0-1218390-203504BEC3G1000

The store near me doesnt have these bags, dunno why, if I wanna touch it or try it on, I will have to travel quite far.are they not very popular?

TIA:yahoo:

Oh for me, the grey too. IIt's TDF and that leather will translate to Winter as well as Summer very easily.

The grey ooks hand finished too and the hardware of both is impressive, IRL these bags are 100 X better than the pics suggest.

I've never tried on the Charlotte but I can see the strap is not so long it shouldn't fall off your shoulder and will be tucked under your arm.

Is there any way you can visit a store and try it on - it really is worthwhile if you can.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks! I am going to travel to other city tomorrow and try the bag! God, My fiancee thinks this sounds crazy but I want to make sure this is the "One". I can also order online but I prefer to touch it first:graucho:. Maybe I can reveal it this weekend.

^ Well done, very sensible - it's a major purchase after all.

Maybe just ring and check that they have at least one of your options first so that you don't have a wasted journey (you can always order the other if need be)

So excited for you :woohoo:

Let us know what happens :biggrin:

I looooove the Charlotte top handle bag! I had the black leather version with the black guccissima trim on my wish list a few seasons ago. But in this case, I would definitely go with the grey leather - it is absolutely TDF! Can't wait to see pics of you modeling it. It's a gorgeous bag.

I love the gray! It's the same color as mine! I am convinced no one does Gray like Gucci!!! What I love about the gray so much is just what Papertiger said; it looks great all year! It acclimates to any season! The bag is beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing what you get!!!

I love the gray! It's the same color as mine! I am convinced no one does Gray like Gucci!!! What I love about the gray so much is just what Papertiger said; it looks great all year! It acclimates to any season! The bag is beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing what you get!!!

I need a gray bag in my life! :nuts: