Charlotte Gainsbourg to Front Balenciaga Scent

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I can't wait to smell this!

Charlotte Gainsbourg to Front Balenciaga Scent

Posted Thursday July 16, 2009
Nicolas Ghesquière and Charlotte Gainsbourg are teaming up to enliven the Balenciaga fragrance franchise.
The Balenciaga creative director’s debut fragrance is launching worldwide...This new fragrance is due to come out in February 2010.
WWD

Also:

From elleuk.com:
Quote:
Gainsbourg is currently in L.A shooting the ad campaign for the scent, and will be the guest of honour at a party there this week to launch the fragrance.

Last edited:
Wow! I'm SOO intrigued.

^^I know, me too! I wonder what kind of scent she will create? I remember from the French Vogue feature on her a year or so ago - she said she never wears perfume, but loved the scent of (Johnson's?) baby powder since it reminded her of her childhood.

At first when I read this I was thinking of some really edgy scent - but then I remembered that article and thought maybe it will be a softer fragrance.

Can't wait to smell!

OH I LOVE the smell of baby powder. I'm constantly sniffing my youngest - an 8-month-old baby LOL. I also like the smell of freshly soaped skin, mixed with a little of the person's own musk. That sounds like something Charlotte would wear wouldn't it? :yes: Sorry, I'm projecting again :P

ChloeGlamour did mention earlier that there was an old Bal scent that was powdery...

I'm also dying to see what the campaign will look like. What will Charlotte wear? And what bag will appear? (if at all .. I'm so sad :nuts:)

it is for women!!!:smile: and charlotte gainsbourg is the model of the campaign and the famous nose jacques polge created a lot of famous parfums such as

chanel ALLURE,COCO MADEMOISELLE,CHANCE :smile:

THE BOTTLE has a nice design ....

good morning "F" :hugs:
oohhh charlotte gainsbourg, I love her!

w3602.jpg

I am curious what kind of base smell it is?