charlize's bag!

1. :love: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she is always hot and i love her bag

2. Is it a Be&D?

3. Yup, Be&D.

4. Yup its Be & D.
    Availiable at NM, retails for around $746.
    Here are some pics, (The first pic is of the actual bag she is carrying, the second and third are a slightly more expensive version and retail for around $1,180.
    Its also availiabe in a woven version (See fourth pic.) This one retails for around $1,720.
    And finally is available in a python version (fitfh pic) This retails for around $3,380.

Hope this helps!
    xxxRosexxx

NMV6084_mp.jpg NMV6023_mp.jpg NMV7099_mn.jpg NMV7092_mp.jpg NMV6299_mp.jpg
  5. I read an article about her when she was just starting out with no money, no job,etc. She was discovered in a bank when she was cashing her last cheque,the teller for some reason didn't want to cash her cheque and this guy came to her rescue who happens to be a talent agent. Oprah, who interviewed her for this article asked her If her stunning looks was a big factor and although she had a hard life then, being pretty certainly helps.

6. Love the Be & D! Not sure what's going on with that shawl/sweater thing...

7. That sweater thingy is a little wacky. But the bag looks great on her. She's so lovely.:yes:

8. Love her ballet flats. Anyone know what brand those are?

9. I didn't know that! Intersting info.

10. hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahaha

11. that's a nice bag, i like the shoes too.

12. BE&D Crawford?

13. LOVE Charlize!!!!!!!!! The bag is awesome, too!

14. i think london sole flats?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice