Charlize Theron

But again, then I don't understand what the fillers are for if you still have wrinkles afterwards. What's the point of fillers anyway? I get botox. It's to make wrinkles disappear but what are fillers for? Putting "fat" where you naturally would have some if you wouldn't starve yourself as an actress?
interesting to me that you get Botox but I recall you saying you don't mind (even look forward to?) the idea of having a full head of grey hair. I do mind grey hair but I'm afraid of Botox. And I don't think it would really help me that much. My signs of aging aren't wrinkles so much. Anyway to each her own :smile:

interesting to me that you get Botox but I recall you saying you don't mind (even look forward to?) the idea of having a full head of grey hair. I do mind grey hair but I'm afraid of Botox. And I don't think it would really help me that much. My signs of aging aren't wrinkles so much. Anyway to each her own :smile:
Huh? Who said I get botox? I meant that as in I get the concept of botox, what the point of botox is. Not that I personally get botox. Dude, I just graduated. I don't have the money to get botox. :lol:

Reactions: kkfiregirl
But again, then I don't understand what the fillers are for if you still have wrinkles afterwards. What's the point of fillers anyway? I get botox. It's to make wrinkles disappear but what are fillers for? Putting "fat" where you naturally would have some if you wouldn't starve yourself as an actress?

I think people think it will make them appear younger (younger women usually have fuller faces, aka baby fat) so it is in essence filling in the spaces that have hollowed out with age not so much for wrinkles.

I think people think it will make them appear younger (younger women usually have fuller faces, aka baby fat) so it is in essence filling in the spaces that have hollowed out with age not so much for wrinkles.
But isn't a skinnier face what most actresses want? I wouldn't wanna have a round face and I have a feeling I'll be the only sticking with my baby fat until high age. Nothing's hollowing out over here. :P Fingers crossed I've got my mum's genes there.
Btw, clearly I wouldn't fit into Hollywood. I have none of their beauty standards. :lol:

But isn't a skinnier face what most actresses want? I wouldn't wanna have a round face and I have a feeling I'll be the only sticking with my baby fat until high age. Nothing's hollowing out over here. :P Fingers crossed I've got my mum's genes there.
Btw, clearly I wouldn't fit into Hollywood. I have none of their beauty standards. :lol:
when you're young (as you are) and have a full face, you think you'd like a thinner face. But as you age and lost fullness, it can cause sagging and wrinkles....hence all these crazy ladies who get too much filler in their faces and lips

Reactions: baglover1973
when you're young (as you are) and have a full face, you think you'd like a thinner face. But as you age and lost fullness, it can cause sagging and wrinkles....hence all these crazy ladies who get too much filler in their faces and lips
Well, young is relative. I'm in the second half of my life.
Yeah but then we're back to the point why there are still wrinkles in her face if the fillers are supposed to get rid of that.

Arriving to Jimmy Kimmel.
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+JIp63AXJRxLl.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+7agSy-oWDhnl.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+AAB6Mo8RqbLl.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+4jbHaGSzlv5l.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+6MD3HwZ6JsKl.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+EuC6cygba4ql.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+N9MPaj-MNMfl.jpg
Charlize+Theron+Celebrities+Making+Appearance+UfeFf4jVHxQl.jpg

Reactions: Scottb