Charlize Theron @ The Grocery Store

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. she's ok. bleh

3. Not looking as lovely here

4. lookin' rough.
    she put on a few lbs.

5. Oh, please, she's still skinnier than 95% of America. What is she supposed to do, throw on a Chanel gown before traipsing down the toilet paper & household cleanser aisle? She's GROCERY SHOPPING, not walking the red carpet!

6. i don't like what she is wearing though, doesn't flatter her gorgeous figure!

7. I have to agree...she's still clearly beautiful woman.

8. She's a really pretty person, even when she's just out grocery shopping she still manages to look good. I don't like that outfit though its not flattering at all and it reminds me of M&S pj's.

9. She looks just fine!

10. she looks fine to me...

11. Nice to see that she shops for her own groceries. She could probably use a bra - but whatever.

If the paparazzi followed me to the grocery store...yikes! She normal and human - and I kinda like the fact that she doesn't hire a stylist to follow her around 24/7 like some celebs. Makes me respect her a little bit. She's beautiful.

12. I dont see a problem with the way she looks at all.

13. I think she looks cute... that material isn't generally flattering on anyone. But it's grocey store.

14. she looks adorable.

15. She's stunning! OK, she's going to the grocery store...gawd if I ever had a few pix snapped of me at the store y'all would freak ;) .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice