Charlize Theron - Style Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Grants Banquet in Beverly Hills, California.
    Wearing a Givenchy dress / Christian Louboutin shoes.

Zimbio
    HFPA+Grants+Banquet+j4tUmziqIMtx.jpg

amacasa likes this.
  2. Seen on a beach in the Bahamas.

Tumblr
    _37.jpg

amacasa likes this.
  3. Leaving her hotel Montreal.

Tumblr
    _06.jpg

amacasa likes this.
  4. i love her - talented , smart and under the radar!!!

Pollie-Jean and AmeeLVSBags like this.
  5. At Bristol Farms in Los Angeles.

Tumblr
    _29.jpg

Pollie-Jean likes this.
  6. Caruso’s Palisades Village Opening Gala in Pacific Palisades, California.
    Wearing Gucci / Ana Khouri jewellery.

Tumblr
    _49.jpg

amacasa likes this.
  7. At the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
    Wearing a Christian Dior dress / Bulgari jewels.

Zimbio
    76th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals+oStZ5N-rwmSx.jpg 76th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals+U_ykKBvsMS_x.jpg 76th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Arrivals+pyXe91-7crMx.jpg

amacasa likes this.
  8. Attached Files:

9. At the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
    Wearing a custom Givenchy dress / Messika jewellery.

Zimbio
    24th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+AhqLA0pldSWx.jpg Charlize+Theron+24th+Annual+Critics+Choice+4Dn9IKC05jSx.jpg 24th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+UUv5Tkayy2Qx.jpg 24th+Annual+Critics+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+6PdDpStcQrbx.jpg

10. Out for dinner in Los Angeles.

Tumblr
    _153.jpg

11. Please, identify these boots for me. Many thanks in advance!

BagLovingMom likes this.
  12. At the 91st Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 24, 2019 in Hollywood, California.
    Wearing Dior Couture / Bulgari jewels.

Zimbio
    91st+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+zrX2Nq_ciE0x.jpg 91st+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+5nrJn73Ch36x.jpg 91st+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+kP9P7UpBxLCx.jpg

13. not loving the dark hair. Is she naturally blond? I thought so but maybe I'm wrong.

14. Attending the "Long Shot" Premiere at the 2019 SXSW Festivals in Austin.
    Wearing Louis Vuitton.

Tumblr
    _111.jpg

15. At the Premiere of MGM's 'The Addams Family' at Westfield Century City AMC on October 06, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
    Wearing Christian Dior.

Zimbio
    Premiere+MGM+Addams+Family+Arrivals+7eem5y3DmAix.jpg