Charlie Hunnam

Alec Ramsey

my love's a revolver
Dec 25, 2009
Anyone else a fan of this gorgeous and talented actor?

Been in a few movies... most notably... Green Street Hooligans, Cold Mountain, and Nicholas Nickelby

Now stars in the amazing show Sons Of Anarchy

That's funny.... I think he looks great with the short hair but I actually prefer the long on him.

He's kind of a chameleon from role to role. I really like that about him.

That's funny.... I think he looks great with the short hair but I actually prefer the long on him.

He's kind of a chameleon from role to role. I really like that about him.

Do you have any pictures of him in another role to compare?

Is the tattoo real, or just a henna one for the part?

The tatoo isn't real. It's just for the show.

I only have a few other photos of him.

Abandon

Cold Mountain

Nicholas Nickleby

Hooligans

Sons of Anarchy

Ok... maybe not a chameleon. LOL I think I am still surprised sometimes that this is the albino dude from Cold Mountain when I watch Sons Of Anarchy.

The tatoo isn't real. It's just for the show.

I only have a few other photos of him.

Abandon

Cold Mountain

Nicholas Nickleby

Hooligans

Sons of Anarchy

Ok... maybe not a chameleon. LOL I think I am still surprised sometimes that this is the albino dude from Cold Mountain when I watch Sons Of Anarchy.

Talk about a change. The top picture looks like he is about to audition for a Boy Band.

Nick Carter, eat your heart out. :biggrin:

I love Nicholas Nickleby.

SOA was sort of uneven at the start, but wow its the most improved thing ever... its one of the best shows on right now.

Those two projects couldn't be more different, he's awesome.:biggrin:

I had no idea who this guy is - I was just being nosy opening this thread :lol:. I am so glad its the SOA guy, great actor imo. The SOA is imo a great series.

Poor OB!!! It was awful when SOA burnt the guys tattoo off his back, loved the one where the Shield guy was in it in the hotel room. Anyway, yep love the show.

The show is just awesome... one of the best show on TV these days. Period. Season two was crazy intense and the finale was quite the cliffhanger.

The guy, Kurt Sutter, whom created and produced the Shield is the same creator, producer, and writer for Sons.

I love me some Charlie! I watched Green Street Hooligans several times, not the best movie, but he is GORGEOUS in it. Love SOA as well. I follow Kurt Sutter on Twitter so I can keep up with what's going on with the show, plus he is funny, really tells it like it is.

sons-of-anarchy-smitejpg-07cc3827da.jpg

10320699_gal.jpg

charlie-hunnam3.jpg

charlie_hunnam1.jpg

^^^ OMG Cherie... I love you! Thank you for all the great pictures!

Hooligans wasn't the best, you're right but I do love him in it and he played that Pete character so well.

Kurt Sutter is very funny and I just love what he does... The Shield and Sons... guys got a brilliant mind! I love it when he guest stars on the show as Otto!