Charles David sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They're US sizes. I would say they run pretty TTS, sometimes 1/2 size large.

2. The Charles David shoes I have are TTS.

3. I get quite confused at to US sizing in correlation to UK/EU sizes. If 7.5 is 38, how can 8 be 39. Surely it would be 38.5.

I buy shoes from the States regulalry and we also have a couple of brands over here that list in US sizes and I know from my own collection that from experience the size guide on US sites are often off by at least 1/2 a size to a whole size.

4. Actually, it's supposed to be like this: 37 = US 7, 38 = US 8, etc. A lot of European brands run small, though. I'm usually a US 8.5 and my Gucci boots are 38.5, but most of my CLs are 39. My Derek Lams are 39.5 but are a bit too big (could have gone with 39 or 38.5). My Prada shoes were TTS, though (38.5). Just depends on the designer.