Charles by Charles David Leather Boots for $60 + Free Shipping @ Amazon

1. They are listed at $99.90, and Amazon has an instant $20 off promotion going on. Enter in coupon code "KKCTMQXI" for an additional $20 off, and they come out to $60!!!:yahoo:

Amazon.com: Charles by Charles David Women's Flounce: Apparel

Look at how much they're going for at Zappos! Charles by Charles David Flounce (Dark Brown) - Knee-High Dress Boots

Unfortunately this offer doesn't apply to Canadian shipping addresses.:crybaby: But I thought I'd share anyway.

2. wow thanks !

3. I bought a pair! Can't have too many boots in NYC!

4. What a great deal! They even had my size 11!

Thanks so much!

5. Thanks moniemonie.

FYI - Zappos has increased their prices on a lot of their shoes since approximately 2 weeks ago! The average increase in price is anywhere from $10.00-$20.00 a pair. :wtf: Guess they're trying to maximize profits and take advantage of the holiday shoppers.

6. I'm glad that you guys got to take advantage of this! I think you're right, Layla, about Zappos jacking up their prices due to the holiday season.

I've gotten so many deals thanks to this forum that I thought I should share the love:heart:

I live in Canada but I'm fortunate enough to have a really good pal in NJ whom I get stuff like this sent to and she in turn sends them to me.:graucho:

7. ooh...soo cute! Thanks for the tip!

8. Thank you sooo much! I got them in dark brown - what a deal!

9. I was just borwsing for brown boots and saw your post. I bought them for $60 and they're even being shipped for free. I'm a LUCKY GIRL today!!!!!

10. I got a pair too. Thanks! :yahoo:

11. I was just about to order them, until I saw the circumference on zappos. My other Charles David boots are perfect. But these are about 2" bigger. argh! I hate having chicken legs! :cry:

12. Thank you! I bought both colors!

13. What a find. These are so classic and have great lines. Thanks for the tip- I bought them in black!

14. nice!!!

15. Thanks for sharing. I got them in black:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice