Charge Send Success!

mrs.blue

May 5, 2012
I decided to start a new thread since I felt bad about continuing to post in the FOS thread.

I have been trying to track down a Bright Marine gathered Carrie and I found I actually got the my closest outlet to not only let me do the CS paperwork but the SA actually went into the system and located the bag for me at another store. I am in shock!

Thanks for all the tips ladies! I really appreciate all you advice and help.

I have two more bags on the ways this week so I promise to do a reveal of it all when it is all in-I am reveal lazy-but this time I will reveal! :biggrin:

Opps-so excited I forgot how to spell!

Last edited:
Glad u got it done. Cant wait to see what ya getting:graucho:

Got the paperwork done! So excited...the SA actually called a store that she used to work at in CA to get the bag and we're in WI. I can't believe it and the ladies were so nice about it and didn't give me a hard time at all. I should be getting the bag maybe end of this week or start of next week. :yahoo:

Thanks again everyone-wouldn't have done it w/o all your help and encouragement!

Have two other bags coming so I will do a mega-reveal.

Got the paperwork done! So excited...the SA actually called a store that she used to work at in CA to get the bag and we're in WI. I can't believe it and the ladies were so nice about it and didn't give me a hard time at all. I should be getting the bag maybe end of this week or start of next week. :yahoo:

Thanks again everyone-wouldn't have done it w/o all your help and encouragement!

Have two other bags coming so I will do a mega-reveal.

Bag twins, love this bag, the color is just perfect for all occasions. Enjoy her.

Bag twins, love this bag, the color is just perfect for all occasions. Enjoy her.

Thanks so much-it was one of those bags I really loved but tried to talk myself out of but kept looking reveals of it over and over again. Then I bought the matching wallet at FOS and then I realized I needed acknowledge bag crush and start the search. :smile: