Charge it!!! Yes or no?

To charge or not to charge

• CHARGE IT!

• No, don't do it!

• CHARGE IT!

• No, don't do it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
charge... $700 isnt THAT much.. LOL.. im a terrible influence! i believe in getting wat you want.. i get in the same boat that you do.. .quite often =P

No, don't do it. Buying bags on credit? No way.

If you don't have the cash, then sell a bag you don't use. Or get one or maybe two - then get the third when you can afford it. There will be new bags around all the time, bags you want, need, desperately have to have...

And even if you could afford them right now - are you really going to be able to appreciate & really enjoy 3 new bags at the same time? Don't you think one or two might sit in your closet, unused? That would spoil the fun....

My advice would be to take the time to enjoy each bag - there will be more deals coming up, and more bags to long for!!!

if you are sure that
a) these are bags that you want and will continue to want even when they are in your lap, (or can def sell them without making a loss if it turns out you don't want them after all), and
b) you will and can pay the card off by the date,
than hell yeah!!

i wouldn't but only because i have NO control with credit cards. rationalize the 700 and next thing you know, i have rationalized another 1500 or so in things i did NOT need (ie new wallet for new bag, new makeup case, new makeup for makeup case, new shoes and new outfit to match new bag, etc etc). hubby keeps all the cards and i pay cash. :smile:

Charge it only if you can pay it off before March 2007. That 0% interest is really good. :lol:

Btw, is that black city with the OLD leather? It looks really good. :nuts:

If you know for sure you would pay if off prior int. beginning and you aren't going to appy for a home or car loan in the meantime, then yes I'd open it to get the bags. ;)

(If you apply for a home loan or car loan and have just opened a new credit acct., it can be counted against you)

Thanks everyone! I decided against the CC. Vicky this is great advice! I am printing it out for when I get the urge to open a CC (which application I just tore up). Like you said, maybe when I get the bag I won't want it, can sell it and then have the $ to buy another one. OR I should just save up to buy. I shouldn't be buying if I don't have the $.

THANK YOU!

vicky said:
No, don't do it. Buying bags on credit? No way.

If you don't have the cash, then sell a bag you don't use. Or get one or maybe two - then get the third when you can afford it. There will be new bags around all the time, bags you want, need, desperately have to have...

And even if you could afford them right now - are you really going to be able to appreciate & really enjoy 3 new bags at the same time? Don't you think one or two might sit in your closet, unused? That would spoil the fun....

My advice would be to take the time to enjoy each bag - there will be more deals coming up, and more bags to long for!!!