Dilemma! I had my purchases all budgeted out perfectly and then I saw my dream bag this weekend. Question is, I don't have the funds to pay for it right now. I was looking at my bags to see if there's something I could sell, and I can't really part with any of them. *maybe* my Chloe Silverado, but still not sure on that yet either. SO if I decide to get this dream bag, I have to charge it ($1k) and pay it off with my raise in July. I have no CC debt yet but finding this purse was unexpected - a one-time opportunity for a bag I'm in love with that I KNOW I could sell if I changed my mind eventually and then pay off the CC immediately. Otherwise, it will take me a while to pay off the CC and NO more purchases till that's paid off. What would you do? I'm not sure I could live with myself if I passed on it, but know I'll feel guilty about having the CC debt if I buy the purse. Thanks girls!