charcoal

I would not get a Charcoal Tano Bag this year. I have seen it in person and the color is really green. Not nice at all. In my opinion it is not even gray and I don't know how they could name it charcoal. There is nothing charcoal about it. It is green and quite an unattractive green in my opinion. For a Grey bag you should check out Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic and the Gap has some really nice gray bags in washed leather this fall season. If you like this Gap bag I would not wait
as it is almost sold out nationwide.

6a00d83539e9ed69e200e553a04dea8834-800wi
http://blogs.glam.com/glamchic/files/2008/02/p1070974.JPG

^^Yer Boogie is gorgeous!

My only peeve is that when I hear CHARCOAL I think of a much darker color. I would have called this color ash or smoke.... to me Charcoal lends itself to a very, very dark shade of grey. But it could just be me. :P

There was a run of charcoal last year that was really nice- more grey. But the second dye lot was more green. The boogie posted above was from last year from the first dye lot and is trimmed in black. Its SWEET!

The ones this year are made from left over yardage from the second dye lot and have brown trim. Like Liz cordova said, I wouldn't recommend them .

I have a charcoal boogie and love it. I don't see any green color in it at all. This is my go to bag, holds a ton.

Here is a pic

pic

29u4adm0STsqgeJACqnMmlxDuhRA47CE0300.jpg
[I

Your charcoal is really charcoal. The Charcoal which Tano is doing this year is not charcoal at all but a green color. I saw it in person yesterday at Bag in Soho so I do know what the color truly looks like. If it had looked like your bag which is gray I would have bought it. The charcoal that Tano did this year is a very green shade that turns greener. They really should not have named it charcoal but sea green.

cbrooke....I got this boogie last December by a stroke of luck. There was a place in Brooklyn (I live in Long Island / New York) that had one left. Yes, it's black trim...that's the only reason why I bought it/ I didn't like the brown trim on grey.

Thanks everyone for the compliments....I love my boogie....