Charcoal Patent MAB Arrived . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Charcoal Patent MAB has arrived and I'm loving the size, color and the patent leather. It is more of a "shiny" leather :heart: vs. a high-gloss patent (which can be too much for me--wish I could wear it though).

[​IMG]

2. Oooh, I :heart: it!! Congratulations!!:woohoo:
    What color lining does it have?

3. That is FABULOUS. I may have to get one of these...

Looks great on you too!

4. Love it congrats!!

5. I am using my Charcoal Patent MAM today and this bag is soooo unique and special! Isn't it amazing???
    There is no patent/color like the charcoal.

Congrats! It is beauty-ful!

6. Gorgeous Bag!! Need more pics please. Congrats on a beauty!!

7. I love your bag, CONGRATS!!!

8. #8 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Good Morning . . .

Zombie Girl - Thank you so much! The lining is the blue and cream.

selketkrb - Thank you for your kind words!

saragleave - Many thanks!

cooper1 - Thank you! Glad to hear your are loving yours!! Looking forward to using mine soon too. Right now it is "airing-out". Just a faint dye or patent processing chemical scent.

jenniletv - Thank you so much -- I'll try to get more pics taken/posted soon -- (hopefully with a better camera than the cell phone!).

pinkboudoir - Thank you for your nice words!

9. awesome bag!! The MAB looks like a great size for you, I think the dark coloured patent makes it versatile so it neither looks too dressy nor too casual - a nice finish to any outfit!!

10. I LOVE charcoal patent! I've been tempted to grab one more than once, then I remember I already have grey and patent RMs.

11. gorgeous, congrats!

12. melmel1004 - Thank you so much! I really like the MAB size with my height (5'9"). You have a gorgeous collection in your pics!!!

happy942 - Thank you! You have a nice collection listed!

kimalee - Thank you so much! PS: Love the ER quote!

13. To be honest with you, mine had a very bad chemical smell for about 3-4 weeks. I was thinking it would never go away! I got it about 6 weeks ago, and it now has absolutely no smell at all.
    Just use it, take it out in the fresh air, and I promise it will go away!
    :P

14. My Beige Bumpy Patent MAC has a chemical smell as well....it kinda reminds me of gasoline or paint thinner. But I like the smell of that kind of stuff (I'm weird I know) so it doesn't bother me. It has gotten more faint though so I'm sure it will eventually go away. :yes:

15. Congrats!!! The charcoal patent ROCKS and the smell does totally go away!!