Chapman Brothers Club

Kathleen37

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I'm desperate to see everyone's Chapman Brother's swag. I've loved them for years; their work always makes me either wince or chuckle. I only managed to get the Leopard Pocket Square back in 2013 though.

I've just ordered the Damier Animals Stole so will post pics of that (and the Leopard) when it arrives.

In the meantime, would you's all indulge me with pictures of your wonderful Chapman bits?

As ever, thank you!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Do we know if the keepall will be available for the US market? If so when and how much? I'm kinda obsessed!

Yes. Keepall 45 in Dune and 55 in Encre. Should already be arriving in stores but won't be released until Jan 20th. Price is around $2200 for the 45, a little more for 55.

Took me a while, but here's the Damier Animals Stole. Love that it has all the animals on it. And also, the Snow Leopard Pocket Square from before. The animals pocket square from this season isn't available in Europe (allegedly according to LVCS) so my brother's girlfriend is getting me one from the other side of the pond. I'm going to get the two pocket squares framed and on the wall I think....damier animals stole.jpg snow leopard.jpg

Yes. Keepall 45 in Dune and 55 in Encre. Should already be arriving in stores but won't be released until Jan 20th. Price is around $2200 for the 45, a little more for 55.

They have closed the request for both Keepalls as they have over reserved. Same for both colors of the Pocket Organizer and Steamer. There are a few stores that currently show the Keepall 45 in their system. Saks Boca Raton just got another 45 in and it was available as of this afternoon. I did not ask about the 55. I reserved several pieces back in September and have not received the Keepall yet, but it did show my order was validated.

Even though they have closed the reservation list does not mean you will not be able to get one as there are always cancellations or people that change their mind.

Last edited:
Took me a while, but here's the Damier Animals Stole. Love that it has all the animals on it. And also, the Snow Leopard Pocket Square from before. The animals pocket square from this season isn't available in Europe (allegedly according to LVCS) so my brother's girlfriend is getting me one from the other side of the pond. I'm going to get the two pocket squares framed and on the wall I think....View attachment 3582202 View attachment 3582203

I have been looking for this Snow Leopard pocket square for ageees :sad: