Chantilly

Jul 16, 2012
What's everyone's opinion on this bag ? There's not much in the forum on it and hardly anything on YouTube. Any thoughts on it ? Anyone have it ? I'm really liking it ATM and thinking about getting one pre-loved 😁

What's everyone's opinion on this bag ? There's not much in the forum on it and hardly anything on YouTube. Any thoughts on it ? Anyone have it ? I'm really liking it ATM and thinking about getting one pre-loved 😁

It was discontinued probably before tpf was even started, I guess that's why the information is limited.

It's a beautiful looking bag (but then I prefer traditional styles over the modern ones) and the quality on the older bags is much better (in my opinion that is). You can generally pick them up at very reasonable prices.

The downside is that it's quite a flat style with not much give in it, if that makes sense?

Be careful of the old chantilly bags with the leather lining.....the interior can be plagued with the sticky problem...they released a new gen one with the regular mono brown cloth lining...