Chantilly GM or Pochette Metis????

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
Interested in one of these bags as my next purchase!! i have seen pics on here of the Pochette Metis but.... anyone have the Chantilly GM ??? wondering how it looks and what you can fit in it!! if anyone has a pic of the Chantilly... could i bug you to (pls;)) post it!!! thanks in advance for helping me spend more money :roflmfao:!!!

I actually bought the Chantilly this summer as my first piece, I didnt even know it was a classic or how old it was but was just drawn to how cute the design was and different from everyone elses bags. My aunt who majored in fashion picked it out for me and i was in love right away. I've seen all the other cross bodies and in my opinion its the cutest. Some of the others look a bit to plain or masculine to me but still cute no matter what. I can fit my joey wallet in it, my phone, and quite a lot of other small items. it all depends on how you fit them. I dont carry much anyway so for me its a good size.

You can't fit as much as you think because of the shape, but I fit my zcp, small cosmetic bag, raybans in case, cellphone, and that's about it. I get so many compliments on this bag though - I love it.

I dont put the strap through the loop, just put the pin through so its easier to access.

Oh I also forgot to mention how safe it feels considering I highly doubt any pickpocket would be quick enough to unbuckle it without you knowing. You can also fit the emilie wallet in it, you'd put all your other things at the botton and the emilie sits right on top for easy access. I haven't tried fitting my amarante zippy though, highly doubt that'll fit.

Oh I also forgot to mention how safe it feels considering I highly doubt any pickpocket would be quick enough to unbuckle it without you knowing. You can also fit the emilie wallet in it, you'd put all your other things at the botton and the emilie sits right on top for easy access. I haven't tried fitting my amarante zippy though, highly doubt that'll fit.
Is there any chance you could post pictures so we can see this gem? :smile: