Channel half moon Woc...still using or out of style??

I have a beige Claire half moon. Was wondering do people still use theirs, or this this style out?
Hi, I just bought one :lol: I have 2, a black and bronze and just found the beige Clair in amazing condition, so I pulled the trigger. I love the half moon size. You can fit so much in them. I hope I’m not the minority here, but I don’t think they are out.
I just took mine out today! I love the half moon, largest capacity in WOC'S. I've had several WOC'S throughout the years and nothing compares to the half moon style. My favorite. IMG_3158.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in the minority here, but I think it looks dated. I love wocs and realize that the half moon one fits more than the classic style, but I just don’t find it as aesthetically pleasing as the rectangular wocs.

I think if you really like this half moon, it's worth wearing regardless of it being in or out of style. The styles come, go, and then coming back. The late 90s and early 2000s style is making a comeback.

Half moon is gorgeous though and fits the most out of the WOC, plus you don't have to worry about the clasp unclipping like with the quilted flat one.

Reactions: ElleA92
I used my beige half moon woc with ghw so much when I first bought it - like almost every day. It looks a bit dingy now so I haven’t used it in years. Was my favorite woc. Love the larger capacity and magnetic closure.

Reactions: ElleA92