Changing user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2006
I've kinda grown out of love with Chanel. I PMd a mod to ask this but never got a response, so I have to ask here. Can a mod or admin change my name? If this is possible, I'll let them know what I'd like it to be.
TIA.

In the user agreement I think it says that your user name can only be changed if it reveals personal info (thus not safe for online use), such as your full name. Sorry.

Sorry!

Mods/Admins can't change names for people unfortunately. Only Vlad can and he really prefers not to unless there's a personal issue with it.

Vlad is rarely on, newborn in his home. He's gone kinda back and forth about name changes but always grants them if your name reveals personal info.
I knew how to do it on old platform, not the new one so I can't even help him with that anymore.

I made a request, I hope it will be approved! :amuse:
Will I have to login with the new username as well? I know some forums they still make use my old username to log in. lol

Yup, I can grant username changes and have done so in the past. If you ask me nicely via private message with a desired new username and bring a bit of patience, I can get around to it. No promises though. :cool:
I've joined in 2008 but never posted until today. A lot of personal things have happened since, and I would like to change my username. I have searched how to private message Vlad, to no avail. How do I contact him with my new username? :confused1:
Thank you!!

Hello, would someone please change my username? I am uncomfortable using it on such a public platform as it reveals private information and I noticed people on TPF all use avatars and generic usernames which do not identify their private information. Thank you and much appreciated=)

Status
Not open for further replies.