Changing bags...

pursefan06

MC LOVER!!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
How often do you ladies change purses? Sometimes I find myself wanting to change but not doing it right then because I have soooo much stuff to switch over. Do you use purse organizers to make it easier? I'm just one of those people who has my world in my bag.

I don't haul a great deal around with me, and so when I change out bags, which is at least every other day, it takes about 30 seconds.....makeup, wallet, keys, gum, sunnies, pen..........no big deal at all! :P Besides, I really am a neat freak when it comes to my handbag innards.....I hate accumulating stuff, so changing out often gives me a chance to get rid of unwanted receipts and other stuff we like to stuff inside our purses!

I hate accumulating stuff, so changing out often gives me a chance to get rid of unwanted receipts and other stuff we like to stuff inside our purses!

Same here! It keeps me from hauling around a bag stuffed with "junque." I carry: wallet, cell phone, Blackberry, folding hairbrush, small hand lotion, keys, small cosmetic case with lip gloss and balm and a microfiber cloth for cleaning my glasses. C'est tout.

Oh, yeah....where would I be without my cell phone, too! I just turn my bag upside down on the bed, and everything falls out so it is ready for the next bag adventure! :nuts:

The Chameleon purse organizer makes your problem a non-problem! I change handbags in 3 seconds without forgetting a single thing!
In theory, it sounds great but the sizes are hard to figure and the colors - I want something completely neutral, no color flash - what size for a Gucci med. Pelham? I have so many bags - any advice??? TIA

That is my biggest problem, I always have tons of paper for some reason!!:wondering Notes, receipts etc. And a lot of my little things (lipstick, mirror, lotion, etc) are loose inside one of my inside pockets. I need help!!!

I change bags nearly everyday - it really depends on what I'm wearing - whether its casual or smart, day or evening, how much I have to carry (if its a day out with the Hubby and Children then I need a bigger bag).

Unlike my friends who only own a couple of bags - I never have rubbish, odd bits of paper or sweet wrappers in my bag because I change them so often.

Now that it's summer, quite often. I use one bag for work (a Target bag, in case it gets gross), but if I go somewhere after work or on the weekends then I usually take something else with me.

I've considered getting a purse organizer, but I love the linings/pockets of my bags, so I haven't taken that step just yet.

I use purse liners, which are fine, but when it comes down to me being pedantic, I have different colours of purse liners to match the bag lining. So, change contents over anyway.

I have always hated stray items rolling round the bottom of a handbag, and so have always used wallets/cosmetic type bags so I can find things easily.

Liners do make things easier, and save you leaving important things behind. Just like bags, too many designs/styles/sizes to choose from.

Have one for every occasion!:wlae: