Changed my mind - quality issue

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello,

After a lot of hemming and hawing, I finally decided on the delightful PM because even though it wasn't large, it fit all my item and more. When I tried it at home (to just stare at it, lol) and put everything and "more" in though, the delightful strap kept slipping off and it didn't sit right. I thought about a lot of the feedback from this forum and decided to exchange the PM for the MM. I just don't want any future regrets and while it might not look as nice on my frame - at least I have the room if I need it.

I got my delightful MM today and tried it on to show my husband and realized there was a giant hole in the lining. How on earth did they miss that!!! The stitching want even complete.

So off I go to the store, yet again lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know to check the lining and outside when purchasing now.

Hello,

After a lot of hemming and hawing, I finally decided on the delightful PM because even though it wasn't large, it fit all my item and more. When I tried it at home (to just stare at it, lol) and put everything and "more" in though, the delightful strap kept slipping off and it didn't sit right. I thought about a lot of the feedback from this forum and decided to exchange the PM for the MM. I just don't want any future regrets and while it might not look as nice on my frame - at least I have the room if I need it.

I got my delightful MM today and tried it on to show my husband and realized there was a giant hole in the lining. How on earth did they miss that!!! The stitching want even complete.

I just wanted to let everyone know to check the lining and outside when purchasing now.

Wow, not sure how they could have missed a hole in the lining! I'm sorry the delightful didn't work out for you..maybe you'll find a different bag when you go back to the store..:smile:

Hello,

Can you post pics ? I cant imagine how come they have the giant hole on the lining. Thanks.