Chanel's new Fluorescent Lipgloss!

I just bought the Mango shade and applied it as soon as I got home. Then I went into my closet, closed the door and inspected it with my little pressed powder compact and did not see any type of glow. :sad:

It is a nice shade.

To describe it, it looks like one of those Wet&Wild namebrand make-up. Very sheer, and transparent with a hint of colour.

I just bought the Mango shade and applied it as soon as I got home. Then I went into my closet, closed the door and inspected it with my little pressed powder compact and did not see any type of glow. :sad:

It is a nice shade.

To describe it, it looks like one of those Wet&Wild namebrand make-up. Very sheer, and transparent with a hint of colour.

It glows under a BLACK light (Like some nightclubs have). Not in the dark!

ok so i just bought the mango today and i LOVE it!
i tried looking under my blacklight but it was difficult because its day but i could see it glowing a little im DEFINATELY going to take pics for you to see tonight! im SOOOO excited about this! i had to ask for it at the chanel counter as it wasnt on display!

ok sorry ive taken so long to post some pics and it was SO hard to capture the glow on your lips hence why mine look awful sorry about that!

anyways, here you go! enjoy i love it :biggrin: :yahoo::tup:

untitled.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled21.JPG