Chanel's new Fluorescent Lipgloss!

I tested this out in a nightclub last night. I asked several people if my lips were glowing, everyone said no. IMO not worth the price for a very sheer gloss. Instead get the other new Glossimer shades with glitter in them. I got Equinox and really like it.

oooooh hubbawubba, did the nightclub have UV lights in? because i think its like a UV glow in the dark type thing... i have no idea tbh! reviews ive read though say it glows under a UV light. aaaaaaaand i saw a picture of the tube and they look very bright and 'now' colours i imagined them to be lighter! im really loving these, will have to go check 'em out! haha they can go with my neon fancy dress outfit haha

Okay I take back my review of this. It does glow in the dark under a UV light. I specifically went out to buy a blacklight bulb. :roflmfao: It actually looks pretty cool on. All in all, IT DOES WORK. :supacool: I am going back for the other color. :yes:

haha hubba going out to buy a black light lmao! i have a blacklight on my bedroom wall... dont know why i just thought it would be cool a few years ago! im definately going to get one now! im going to zante in 2 1/2 weeks on a party holiday so all the clubs wil have neon lights hopefully ahhhhh ill glow in the dark with this and my neon fancy dress outfit haha!

Sounds really pretty. I would love to try this. Anyone have pics?

I tried to take a picture of this on and can't get a good shot of how it looks because you can't use a flash and you have to be in the dark under the black light to get the effect of it. It would be cool if Chanel put it on their website showing the effect of it in a video demonstration. But I haven't seen it yet. I do promise that it glows though.

just bought it last night. i love it so much that I am retiring my Chanel Glossimer in Glaze. i don't go anywhere where i could tell if it glows in the dark but no matter, i love it anyway:amuse: