Chanel's new Fluorescent Lipgloss!

I have the pink one but don't use it for the glow in the dark/club factor - it actually just looks great over my regualr Chanel lip colors when I want a more casual or night time look. So I can use the same lip colors and just switch out the lip gloss;)

I'm confused because I saw it at the store but did not think much of it. All it is a very sheer and very glossy lipgloss.

You could buy one from WalMart from Bonnebell make-up.

Can anyone tell me if I missed something?:confused1:

I've been dying to know how it looks! I want to try it! I've been dying for a light peachy pink maybe they'd have a color like that :smile: Someone post pics please!

I purchased this in the mango and asked the sales person if it really glowed. She had no idea what I was talking about and said it was just a name? It was not cheap eaither. I don't think it glows in the dark. Then again, I don't have a blue light in my living room to test it.

I don't think it glows in the dark either. While at the chanel counter in macys found out that they don't carry all the chanel items. I know that Neimans had it on line though.

Wow. So happy the find this thread. I want to try the pink fluo so bad. Makeup alley gave great reviews. I am in love with Chanel Glossimer in Glaze but I want something with a hint of color in it. Headed there on lunch...we'll see.