Chanel’s most popular handbag is now more expensive than an Hermès Birkin for the first time.

C only challenges B in the price category. In the quality category C is no match for H.
NONE!!!

If the buyers are stupid enough to pay theses prices the game of all these luxury labels will go on…. :sad:
There is absolutely NO WAY I’d pay that price for a Chanel! The quality, style, and desire is 100% lacking

If the buyers are stupid enough to pay theses prices the game of all these luxury labels will go on…. :sad:
Yeah no! I know bags…but there’s nothing about Chanel to me that’s enticing! I know it is to some, but I’m about quality, style, and ummm NOT Nazi supporting Coco founders soooo….yeah like I said it’s a 100% no
I do get people feeling bad for a minute when there's a rise in luxury prices. I also get when there's comparison between brands price, quality or so. But why saying someone is ridiculous or stupid if she/he is purchasing a certain brand ? If you don't want to buy a Chanel bag or don't have the money to do so : good for you, no one is forcing you, dears. I am honestly wondering why being rude and judgmental ? We are on a purse forum. Litteraly everyone here buy very expensive purses xD. It's so hilarious, it's blowing my mind.