Chanel’s Customer Service! To clean or not to clean?

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Hi All,

I follow nicole_ontrend on IG and just love her high end pieces including her reveals when she shops for her clients. It’s all so drool worthy! Anyway, I purchased a white Chanel bag years ago and hardly used it because I was so nervous of color transfer. Now thinking back, what a waste of money considering these are investment pieces and the bag should be used! Not to mention the steady increases over the years. Yikes! I often hear good things about Chanel’s CS and their bag spa treatments so this IG video got me thinking...especially for a customer like Nicole. She usually drips in Chanel.

I had an awful experience at my local Louis Vuitton store years ago and shared my experience here on PF. So it got me thinking: for those of us that love white bags, but know there’s a risk. Do you still purchase? Do you still use your beloved white bags? Do you think Chanel should have done something even if the bag would not be completely spotless?

Reactions: TraceySH
Hi All,

I follow nicole_ontrend on IG and just love her high end pieces including her reveals when she shops for her clients. It’s all so drool worthy! Anyway, I purchased a white Chanel bag years ago and hardly used it because I was so nervous of color transfer. Now thinking back, what a waste of money considering these are investment pieces and the bag should be used! Not to mention the steady increases over the years. Yikes! I often hear good things about Chanel’s CS and their bag spa treatments so this IG video got me thinking...especially for a customer like Nicole. She usually drips in Chanel.

I had an awful experience at my local Louis Vuitton store years ago and shared my experience here on PF. So it got me thinking: for those of us that love white bags, but know there’s a risk. Do you still purchase? Do you still use your beloved white bags? Do you think Chanel should have done something even if the bag would not be completely spotless?

This only reinforced what I thought already, after sales just isn't something on Chanel's radar. I have also head that the main company Chanel uses in the USA for repairs has now severed ties with Chanel due to their unethical behavior. This same outfit will continue to help customers directly though, but this is where Chanel sent all their bags for repair/ service. I won't name the name. But, telling of the company for sure.

Reactions: meluvs2shop