Chanel

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
usually i like the slouchy hoboish bags but lately i find myself pining for the nice lines of chanel...but i don't know a lot about the brand and don't want to get messed up by a faux website or something... i've been looking online but i can't find a lot... can any one tell me legit sites, regular stores or post pics of ones you own? thanks for any help! :biggrin:

marspalm said:
Oh ok thanks but i noticed that bluefly has some chanels and i thought bluefly was legit??

Bluefly is a legit website. They carry things that might be from past seasons, but then again, Chanel is pretty classic, so it doesn't really matter in my opinion, right?

SuLi said:
Bluefly is a legit website. They carry things that might be from past seasons, but then again, Chanel is pretty classic, so it doesn't really matter in my opinion, right?

Good point, so i guess i'll keep checking bluefly... even though they seem to have a very limited selection maybe i'll get lucky :nuts:

hmm i like the snakeskin logo... its very cute do you think there is any chance of getting a real one on ebay? and does anyone know of a seller or have any experience with someone?