Chanel XL jumbo with oversized CC or Chanel jumbo with regular size CC

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Hello. i am looking to get a chanel lambskin flap in jumbo size. I saw this XL jumbo with oversized CC on malleries http://www.malleries.com/chanel-black-quilted-lambskin-jumbo-xl-flap-bag-purse-i-52437-s-2665.html .. i am torn. i can only afford to buy one purse right now and need to decide between the regular jumbo flap with regular size CC and this XL jumbo with oversized CC.
I really love the oversized CC logo but at the same time I am worried about the size. I am only 5'3 and petite.. I feel Jumbo is already pushing it sizewise but XL jumbo is an inch bigger... ahh... i would like your opinions in making my decision
Does anyone like the oversized CC?? thanks!!

i love the oversized CCs however you did state that you are 5'3 and the bag might be too big for you....so i would go for a jumbo or a M/L personally...

i reckon go to a store and try out and sizes and see which one you like best before buying :yes:

good luck!

I decided to go with regular jumbo! while i love the oversized CC, after hearing the comment from you guys who are similar in height, i decided i will be happier with a regular jumbo in a long run. This is my very first chanel flap and i guess jumbo will be a perfec bag for just casual use. hehe. so excited:biggrin: thanks everyone for your input. maybe if I can save up enough money in few month, i will get the XL jumbo too XD yay. can't wait to get the bag!! thanks everyone!

If u want the big cc's, there are vintage jumbo flaps out there (smaller in size 12" rather than xl 13" but still has big cc) I have one circa 1995-1996

I just got mine xl jumbo before Christmas, it actually does look a bit awkward on me despite I really likes the bag. I'm like you, 160cm, not sure wha that I in foot? I feel like you need to be quite tall to look the best with this bag. But, it can fit many things, even iPad!

I decided to go with regular jumbo! while i love the oversized CC, after hearing the comment from you guys who are similar in height, i decided i will be happier with a regular jumbo in a long run. This is my very first chanel flap and i guess jumbo will be a perfec bag for just casual use. hehe. so excited:biggrin: thanks everyone for your input. maybe if I can save up enough money in few month, i will get the XL jumbo too XD yay. can't wait to get the bag!! thanks everyone!

good choice & enjoy the bag:smile: