Chanel x Pharrell

Amyjgf19

Feb 1, 2013
I was wondering if anyone has heard about an upcoming Pharrell x CHANEL x Adidas shoe collaboration supposedly releasing late next month?

My guy friend is an avid shoe collector and all the hyped sneaker websites are talking about it. He would like to get his hands on one, if possible. There's not much information about it online. It is very possible in my opinion since Pharrell has been working with CHANEL on the Gabrielle bag campaign.

Oh I'm not into that, I'm not into loud logos. I love my Pharrells, you actually can't tell they're Adidas or Pharrells when they're on, lol
I'm stopped a lot, I wear kids sizes so they were like $80, so not pricey, but people still ask.
CP9805_WPK_P2

CP9805_WPK_P5

Oh I'm not into that, I'm not into loud logos. I love my Pharrells, you actually can't tell they're Adidas or Pharrells when they're on, lol
I'm stopped a lot, I wear kids sizes so they were like $80, so not pricey, but people still ask.
CP9805_WPK_P2

CP9805_WPK_P5
These are great! Are they still being sold ?

Reactions: Swanky
What do you guys think about the bags ? The photos just dropped on Instagram from Harper's, and Pharrell used to tease some himself :

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 1,707
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 1,716
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 1,714
Reactions: thefashionact
I think that plastering a huge 5 on a Chanel bag is so very witty and innovative; the subtle reference to Coco’s iconic first parfum showcases such a deep knowledge of fashion history and profound understanding of the brand. The execution is exquisite and that shade of white so masterfully chosen: a powerful display of creativity and boundless imagination.