Chanel x Monster Headphones

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys ,

Does anyone have more info on these? Such as price and launch date? All help are appreciated. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397539805.176398.jpg

2. Ooooh. These are swanky. I was psyched when I read about these today!

3. TO. DIE. FOR. I am obsessed and too have not found much info on them!

4. yep, we will have to be patient and wait for more info. i did email monster today begging for info. i'll let you guys know if i get anymore info.

5. I. Need. These. Fingers-crossed they make it to Germany. Thanks for sharing!

6. Haha! So smart! I hope they're not an obscene price lol

7. ya monster headphones usually go for 2 to 300 bucks so i'm hoping they are in that range. how amazing is that case??? :graucho: i also signed up for the newsletter also. i wonder if they would be online only? i can't imagine walking into bestbuy and seeing them on the shelf. i would literally die right there.:P

8. I remember my SA mentioning these a couple weeks ago and she said $7500 ... hoping I heard wrong and it's $750 ?!?

9. You're not the first person that mentioned $7,500...

10. Ohmy. I love my Bose, I love my Bose, I don't need these, I love my Bose...is it working? I hope so. I do not need to pay $7000 for Chanel X monster headphones!

11. Oh my goodness, USD7000?! I love them but I am not sure if I love them THAT much now!!:pout: That is one hefty price-tag!

12. I want them for my DH birthday present!!
    7500:nogood:, Crazy price!! I will buy something else...

13. Hmm I feel like the case is going to be more expensive than the headphones hahah

Attached Files:

14. these are too cool! must look away from price :P