Chanel--Woodbury--what's in stock now?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone been to the Chanel at Woodbury in the past week or two?
    What handbags are in stock?

Thanks!

2. I haven't been there in a while. I am probably going within the next two weeks. I will post if they have anything good.

3. Did anyone go to Chanel over Black Friday or recently--were there any handbags in stock? prices?

4. I went and there were only about 8 handbags--6 were very small bags and I don't remember anything else about them. The other two were the lambskin bags where the front is covered by chains interwoven with the leather. I think they were about $1800...Stock is always very minimal there. I've never bought a thing and boy have I tried!

5. Thanks!

6. So funny!

7. I have to admit--I got lucky at the outlet a few years ago--with a black classic no flap (I think that's the style according to my receipt) but I haven't seen anything the last three times I've gone....a girl can hope though!

8. I went on Sunday and found nothing! Their stock is so hit or miss. I did see a pair of gloves I loved, but they were too small.:crybaby: I didn't see any of the wallets when I was there. They did have some scarves, a few shoes...not many, and a few purses. Nothing really got my attention except for the gloves. I didn't even see any jewelry that I liked. A very sad Chanel outlet day!

ETA: I did see a Chanel cambon pink/black camera case purse (I think that is what the style name is called) at NM last call. It was behind the register sitting on top of the case so I didn't see the price. I know these have been sold out for a long time so I was surprised to see it there.

9. I've never seen anything that I would consider buying there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice