Chanel woc

Mayak

O.G.
Jan 30, 2014
Hi! I'm looking for the name of a Chanel woc my friend has. It clasps like the gold class except the cc were smaller and there was no CHANEL name plate on top. It looks pretty much like a standard woc but has the clasp where the cc flips up and inserts into the opening and then folded down. I tried to google but couldn't find it. Does anyone know what it's called and price? Thank you!

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Her chain was same as the standard woc with leather/metal intertwined. This one in your pic seems all metal but the clasp did look like this. My friend said she got it last dec. Let me see if I can ask her to send me a pic of it. I checked all over google and couldn't find it [emoji849].

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Her chain was same as the standard woc with leather/metal intertwined. This one in your pic seems all metal but the clasp did look like this. My friend said she got it last dec. Let me see if I can ask her to send me a pic of it. I checked all over google and couldn't find it [emoji849].
This chain looks leather and metal. Tpf Rocks!

Reactions: Saltvinegar
I haven't really been going around looking for a WOC, so idk what's available. But I came across this from bragmybag.com and thought it's useful for u, since it has the bag reference number you can give the chanel SA to check :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5081.PNG
    IMG_5081.PNG
    403.6 KB · Views: 906

Seems like a cost for a new one is $2500 but the used are listed for $2795. I'm not sure if it's available in stores still if it is, then obviously new would be preferable.

My other issue is that I already own the black woc but it's the classic snap button. I just like this style more but I'd have to sell mine or something otherwise it wouldn't make sense to get same thing again just for the clasp. Lol

What should I do [emoji21]

If you like this clasp more, I would sell the other one unless you think you'll use both. Then you can have two :smile:

Ohh you're so tempting me! I just needed some
encouragement I think. Idk how to sell mine since I've never sold anything before. You think taking up the loss is worth it? [emoji85]

Sorry! Don't mean to be tempting but if you love both bags and will use them why not. Or if you won't then sell it at a loss and get what you love. The little lessons we learn from our purchases :smile:

Sometimes I use fashionphile to sell, you could give it a try and have them quote you. And if you don't like the offer you don't have to accept. Good luck!! If you need more encouragement I'm here to help [emoji8][emoji16][emoji6]

Sorry! Don't mean to be tempting but if you love both bags and will use them why not. Or if you won't then sell it at a loss and get what you love. The little lessons we learn from our purchases :smile:

Sometimes I use fashionphile to sell, you could give it a try and have them quote you. And if you don't like the offer you don't have to accept. Good luck!! If you need more encouragement I'm here to help [emoji8][emoji16][emoji6]

Hehe. Thanks!!! I will ask them to quote a price. I don't mind a bit of a loss. I definitely don't want 2 wocs with black and gold. I have a red snap cc woc and this black snap. Changing my black one for the nee would be so nice as I can have one of each wocs without having to completely buy a 3rd. I like wocs. But they aren't always super practical. Hope i can get a decent quote to sell then I'll do it. I should probably inquire if this clasp woc is available first and then move forward. Thank you so much [emoji173]️[emoji173]️. I'll keep you posted.

Hi! I'm looking for the name of a Chanel woc my friend has. It clasps like the gold class except the cc were smaller and there was no CHANEL name plate on top. It looks pretty much like a standard woc but has the clasp where the cc flips up and inserts into the opening and then folded down. I tried to google but couldn't find it. Does anyone know what it's called and price? Thank you!

Hi, I have such a WOC.....really fantastic, BUT if you wear the WOC on shoulder or crossbody make sure you are not wearing something made from wool! The CC (below) claps is hanging in the wool. Sorry for my english [emoji173]️View attachment 3643212

Hi, I have such a WOC.....really fantastic, BUT if you wear the WOC on shoulder or crossbody make sure you are not wearing something made from wool! The CC (below) claps is hanging in the wool. Sorry for my english [emoji173]️View attachment 3643212

Hi! Love your blue golden class woc. I was reading some posts and saw that this woc has thinner straps than the traditional woc. Do you find it to be an issue? Some seemed worried it won't hold up as well but I didn't know if it mattered much. I actually never noticed that when I saw it in person (I was mesmerized by the clasp:smile:). So far I can't find anyone who has it in stock to even purchase one If anyone knows where it's available, please let me know. Thank you!