Woc or regular Chanel?

• WOC

Votes: 75 29.3%
  • Regular/Mini

Votes: 181 70.7%

• Total voters

Mm455

Feb 22, 2020
Hey ladies! I was watching a YouTube video about bags that aren’t appealing and I was surprised to see the Chanel woc. The lady in the video described the woc as a “literal wallet on chain, looks like you couldn’t afford a regular Chanel and bought this one” and I was pretty shocked honestly! I love the woc and was debating on buying one but this video made me think about just buying the regular instead if there’s a bad stigma around the woc! Let me know your thoughts below (:

A lot of people are into the whole designer on a budget thing. You see people rocking actual vanity's or toiletry bags as regular bags. Buy a phonecase with handle instead of the pricier clutch. Get a woc and use a baginsert to make it more like a minibag.

Wear what you want and buy what you love. If you have money to burn, go for it. If you don't, get a woc from Zara. If you used that for a while, you know if a woc can carry your essentials. For me that also makes it easier to asses if I want something because it's a trend, if it actually fits my lifestyle or I just fell for a certain brand.

Do you love the Zara woc, then you will also love the Mulberry, Gucci and Chanel woc. Do you not even want to use it because Zara is not Chanel, then you're doing it for the brand.

Hey ladies! I was watching a YouTube video about bags that aren’t appealing and I was surprised to see the Chanel woc. The lady in the video described the woc as a “literal wallet on chain, looks like you couldn’t afford a regular Chanel and bought this one” and I was pretty shocked honestly! I love the woc and was debating on buying one but this video made me think about just buying the regular instead if there’s a bad stigma around the woc! Let me know your thoughts below (:
First got the min then the WOC,and I really I love my WOC and I prefer it much more than my rectangular mini.

I have the 2.55 so black, it’s elegant ,light and takes nearly as much as the mini and it is really functional.
The mini is box for its size and the chain is quite heavy, so I rarely use it.

if you like the WOC get it . I would recommend the regular size.
Don’t bother about the stigma of WOC , only some think of it that way.
From the forum , lot of ladies who have multiple Chanel bags love their WOCs .

I sold the regular classic size woc due to the long strap drop. I just couldn't make it work and prefer minis. I think it was the 20b collection that introduced the new mini woc and I love that one. It actually holds more than the classic woc and the strap drop is shorter. So, I would try both the woc and mini and see which one looks best on you.

Reactions: xmochi80s and Mm455
The WOC was my first Chanel and I actually rarely use it now since it carries so little. Still love it though. I think it really depends on your lifestyle. I use it only when I only need my phone and a hand sanitizer.

Reactions: Mm455
I have Chanel bags in all sizes and love my WOC! I haven't heard there is a stigma about the size? My WOC was my first Chanel bag, but I've since bought a medium classic flap, a small trendy, and a large 19, so I now have all sizes. I use them all for different things!
A WOC is great for just running errands or an evening out where you only need essentials. I find I don't use it on days when I'm out doing activities with my daughter and need room for snacks, etc.
All bags have their purpose! I love my WOC!

I’ve heard of the woc stigma and considered this before purchasing but I love using my woc for casual evenings and travel - the biggest difference imo is that the woc is much slimmer and lies flat against your body whereas the mini is more boxy so I feel like it looks more elegant and is also more secure for travel.
My woc fits my wallet (I use the LV Zoe), lipstick, sanitizer and phone !

Don’t worry about what other people think about the woc! Get what you like! I bought a woc and then loved and used it so much I bought a second one too. I wear the woc a lot on weekends and find it really easy to grab and go. It works for me. During the week I use my bigger bags. Honestly I have used my wocs a lot more than the mini or boy bag that I also have. So it just depends on your lifestyle!

The statement “literal wallet on chain, looks like you couldn’t afford a regular Chanel and bought this one” is utter nonsense.

I have handbags in different sizes and also wocs, I love my wocs for what they are, wallet on a chain. They are great for when you only have to carry your essentials, for running errands, and for traveling.

I have recently got the square mini and let me tell you, I somehow prefer the woc because of the compartments and card slots.