chanel woc or something else?

which woc

• prada 1 BH 009

• Miss dior black

• Louis vuitton M60638

• YSL chain wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the YSL one; that would be my next choice if you really need more credit card slots. It's also much more roomy overall! On an unrelated note, were you put on a wait list for an all over gold colored WOC, or just any WOC with gold hardware? I'm dying for a gold-colored one like they released in the 15 cruise collection! :smile:

Personally, I would not get the Chanel WOC. I wanted to buy the Chanel WOC but when I tried it, it was just so small. I purchased the YSL WOC (the larger one) and I like that it can pass as a handbag.

I love the YSL one; that would be my next choice if you really need more credit card slots. It's also much more roomy overall! On an unrelated note, were you put on a wait list for an all over gold colored WOC, or just any WOC with gold hardware? I'm dying for a gold-colored one like they released in the 15 cruise collection! :smile:

I am on the waitlist of black classic caviar in GWH. I think the chanel in honolulu have the cruise collection.
I went to YSL store the other day, The larger wallet on chain is very heavy, for me to use everyday. Though the price is much better, also Honolulu YSL gets 20% discount on all handbags.

Personally, I would not get the Chanel WOC. I wanted to buy the Chanel WOC but when I tried it, it was just so small. I purchased the YSL WOC (the larger one) and I like that it can pass as a handbag.

Do you think the YSL (the larger one) is quite heavy? I don't particularly like the chain in YSL it seems very heavy and not comfortable plus I can't wear cross body. :smile:

I had the ysl woc, the only reason I purchased it was because they didn't have the Chanel woc I wanted , and I didn't want to leave without something. I put myself on the waitlist the day I bought the ysl woc, three days later my Chanel woc came in, I sold the ysl. Never looked back, I really loved the look of the ysl, you get more for your money, but I had my heart set on the Chanel .
Here's the pic I took of the ysl woc before I sold it.

1461652656121.jpg

Reactions: JazzyMac
Do you think the YSL (the larger one) is quite heavy? I don't particularly like the chain in YSL it seems very heavy and not comfortable plus I can't wear cross body. :smile:
It's not heavy at all, and the chain is comfortable. Also you can adjust the chain length a little with the larger YSL WOC. Therefore, depending on your height, you can wear it crossbody.

If you like, you can check out a review of the larger bag on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhBpLaxkRE

I am on the waitlist of black classic caviar in GWH. I think the chanel in honolulu have the cruise collection.
I went to YSL store the other day, The larger wallet on chain is very heavy, for me to use everyday. Though the price is much better, also Honolulu YSL gets 20% discount on all handbags.
are you still on the waitlist for the chanel woc? I've been on it for a month but nothing yet

Call chanel customer service. They will direct you to chanel stand alone stores that has available wocs. My neiman and norsdtrom has two page waitlist. Im impatient so i hunted it down calling stores after stores and figured might as well calling chanel customer service. I got lucky, within a week i got black caviar shw woc!