Chanel WOC or mini lady dior

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently my mom offered to get me a bag and I am stumped on which one I like better. I will see both in store soon but I would like some opinions before I go and look. I want something not too big but can fit an iPhone and a lipstick or something definitely silver hardware in black or silver leather. any other suggestions? thx -Helena

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well I have a lady dior mini (and planning on adding another one) and I think even it is small, it can still hold alot so for that price I’ll take lady dior mini over chanel woc.

averagejoe likes this.
  3. What exactly do you want to fit into your bag?

4. I think mini can't fit a mobile phone? I saw it a few times、having doubt if it can fit the phone.

5. Woc simplicity

6. Definitely the Lady Dior. I'd take a purse over an SLG any day!

Plus I have seen the WOC on so many people.

7. Yes it can fit an iphone Xs just fine, and I try samsung s8 but you have to insert it diagonally but still can fit nicely.

I usually put iphone Xs, chanel card holder, lipstick, tissue, and keys, and still have some free spaces to add sunglasses without its case.

oranGetRee and yenny90 like this.
  8. Thanks for sharing!

cyrill likes this.
  9. It can fit an iPhone 6s Plus

oranGetRee likes this.
  10. Dior!!!

11. I was just in Atlanta the other day and stopped by the Saks they had and saw this beauty, however I have an XS Max and it fit very tight in there. As another used said, a plus size phone would have to fit diagonally in it. Anyways, I definitely think you should with the Lady Dior Mini. :heart: