Chanel WOC or LV Palm Springs Mini?

ChloeMJ1

Apr 7, 2018
Hello everyone, I apologize if there is a double post. I have a black caviar with gold hardware Chanel WOC and have been wanting the Palm Springs Mini for soooo so long. In comparison with the two, as far as style especially.. which would you choose?? I can't afford to fund the Palm Springs Mini so it's either sell the WOC or keep it and not get it lol.

Hello everyone, I apologize if there is a double post. I have a black caviar with gold hardware Chanel WOC and have been wanting the Palm Springs Mini for soooo so long. In comparison with the two, as far as style especially.. which would you choose?? I can't afford to fund the Palm Springs Mini so it's either sell the WOC or keep it and not get it lol.
Chanel WOC. Palms spring mini I think is will likely phase out soon. The WOC is also more versitile.

The Palm Springs fits more but I like the look of the WOC more. It depends what you plan to use it for

If you have been wanting the palm spring mini for some time, offload the woc and get it soon! Sure it’s a trendy piece but its popularity is not going away any time soon.
I personally don’t find the woc appealing it doesn’t fit much and the strap sits weird, for the price I expect a proper bag.

Do you find the woc to be useful? I had one for a while and couldn't deal with the snap closure, overly long chain or small capacity. I tried to like it but it was no good for me. I would get the little backpack instead.