Chanel WOC: Old vs. new chain length

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

So as we all know by now, the chain lengths always varied between season and the other on the regular size WOC (I know that for a fact because my 16S silver WOC is shorter than my other ones)..

My question is, does the new style WOC (regular size/magnetic closure) generally has a shorter strap?
I saw a post here by a member where she showed her 19B (magnetic closure) is shorter. So is it a new length for the new updated style or still a seasonal variation?

I hope those who have both can chime in :flowers:

TIA!

Hi!

So as we all know by now, the chain lengths always varied between season and the other on the regular size WOC (I know that for a fact because my 16S silver WOC is shorter than my other ones)..

My question is, does the new style WOC (regular size/magnetic closure) generally has a shorter strap?
I saw a post here by a member where she showed her 19B (magnetic closure) is shorter. So is it a new length for the new updated style or still a seasonal variation?

TIA!
I haven’t notice a difference :smile: Still as long as they used to be (but now the chain shortener is much more easily available in the boutiques).

Hi!

TIA!

My WOC is the regular size magnetic closure from 20A. Its strap is about 2 inches shorter than that of my sister’s classic quilted lambskin with the snap button. Didn’t notice that until I saw your thread & tried to compare them together. FYI :wave:

1A3F6FD4-0D0D-4A74-91F7-08D5909C3D7C.jpeg