Chanel WOC - how to make the chain "invisible" to use the woc as a wallet!

Grace Cho

Oct 17, 2018
Hi all! I recently purchased my very first Chanel, the WOC in black caviar with GHW. I decided to buy it because I love the versatility! I love how I can use it daily as a wallet, make my wallet into a bag when running a quick errand and also use it as a clutch!
As I stated I am using the WOC as a wallet and I'd love some help and advice. I've been trying to figure out how to put the chain away so that it doesn’t take so much room in the wallet when not using it as a bag.
I'm a mom to three little guys so I usually have my diaper bag with me. Using the WOC has been wonderful, however, I’m running into some issues with how much the chain is stretching the WOC out when I tuck the chain inside the area where you can place your cc.
I’ve tried wrapping the chain around the flap but I’m not crazy about the style and I’m afraid that it may rub the leather too much. I’d like to keep the chain “invisible” so the outside of the bag looks just like a simple clutch/wallet.
I was trying to figure out a way to wrap or tie the chain so that it stays close to the leather piece on the inside that the chain is behind. Yet, at the same time be easy to untie in moments I'm able to take the wallet and use it as a bag. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong but when I try gathering the chain it just looks bulky and it hangs and gets in the way of my cash.
I’m sure I sound like a crazy person but I’m just super particular with how things are organized in my wallet and bags. Love my WOC just wish there’s a way for the chain to be out of the main compartment while I use it as a wallet.
TIA for any tips you wonderful ladies can offer!!

Reactions: lvmyhappyhobby