Chanel woc damage?

ESQ.

Dec 26, 2010
Just recieved my new red classic cc woc and noticed that the inside where the chain meets its lumpy. I compared it to my black sevruga and that one is completely smooth.

The prob is that it's the last one in the company ( Nordstrom ) and my sa can't get me another one

I really like it and don't know what to do.

Attachments

• image-2424107474.png
    image-2424107474.png
    633 KB · Views: 427
  • image-232180222.png
    image-232180222.png
    753.9 KB · Views: 753
Just recieved my new red classic cc woc and noticed that the inside where the chain meets its lumpy. I compared it to my black sevruga and that one is completely smooth.

The prob is that it's the last one in the company ( Nordstrom ) and my sa can't get me another one

Oh no !! It could be ok to use since it is inside but I share your feeling.

Why don't you find brand new one from NM, BG, or Chanel Boutique?

pinktailcat said:
Oh no !! It could be ok to use since it is inside but I share your feeling.

Why don't you find brand new one from NM, BG, or Chanel Boutique?

I was under the impression it was sold out everywhere. Can anyone recommend a sa who can locate it for me ?

I was under the impression it was sold out everywhere. Can anyone recommend a sa who can locate it for me ?

You can post on "desperately looking" thread to see if someone here can help you out.

Please specify the style number and/or the picture of the item, which makes it easier for anyone to ask SA whom they know :smile:

I think I saw it at NM at least in Black, so NM could have red somewhere but wanted to make sure what I am thinking is what you are looking for.

ESQ. said:

They are a few at Bloomies/SCP, you can ask for Erin (very sweet sa)