Chanel woc damage?

ESQ.

Dec 26, 2010
Just recieved my new red classic cc woc and noticed that the inside where the chain meets its lumpy. I compared it to my black sevruga and that one is completely smooth.

The prob is that it's the last one in the company ( Nordstrom ) and my sa can't get me another one

I really like it and don't know what to do.

Attachments

pinktailcat

Oct 13, 2011
Just recieved my new red classic cc woc and noticed that the inside where the chain meets its lumpy. I compared it to my black sevruga and that one is completely smooth.

The prob is that it's the last one in the company ( Nordstrom ) and my sa can't get me another one

Oh no !! It could be ok to use since it is inside but I share your feeling.

Why don't you find brand new one from NM, BG, or Chanel Boutique?

ESQ.

Dec 26, 2010
pinktailcat said:
Oh no !! It could be ok to use since it is inside but I share your feeling.

Why don't you find brand new one from NM, BG, or Chanel Boutique?
I was under the impression it was sold out everywhere. Can anyone recommend a sa who can locate it for me ?

RyukkuX

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I was under the impression it was sold out everywhere. Can anyone recommend a sa who can locate it for me ?
I'm pretty new to Chanel so I don't have an SA to recommend but I think I SAW IT at NM short hills mall, NJ. Good luck. :smile:

pinktailcat

Oct 13, 2011
You can post on "desperately looking" thread to see if someone here can help you out.

Please specify the style number and/or the picture of the item, which makes it easier for anyone to ask SA whom they know :smile:

I think I saw it at NM at least in Black, so NM could have red somewhere but wanted to make sure what I am thinking is what you are looking for.

thegraceful1

ILuvChanel/Cartier
O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
Orange County, California
ESQ. said:

They are a few at Bloomies/SCP, you can ask for Erin (very sweet sa)